I’m Lisa Spiegel, and I live in Sunny Southern California with my husband of more than 21 years, our three daughters and our two old dogs. I have been a scrapbooker all my life, but the “safe” way since 1995 and the completely “obsessed” way since 2003. When I’m not talking about scrapbooking, thinking about scrapbooking or actually scrapping, I am spending time with my family or working as a Lamaze Childbirth Educator and Girl Scout leader. My scrapbook style is eclectic and fun. I like the focus to remain on my photos but I love to layer, fussy cut, mist, sew and glitter up my papers and embellishments. I’m super excited to be returning for a second term with Pretty Little Studio!
Five Fun Facts:
- I’ve lived in California my whole life, but I’ve moved 21 times.
- I’ve been married for 21 years
- I’ve been a Girl Scout leader for 13 years and a registered Girl Scout for 21 years
- My house numbers add up to 21
- I’ve been to 21 state, but only got my first passport in October.