About me: my name is Monique Liedtke and I live in Europe (The Netherlands) together with my husband of 17 years and 3 wonderful kids: 1 daughter (17) and 2 sons (14 and 9) and one sweet Cocker Spaniel. It will be no surprise that they are the main focus of my scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago and am totally addicted! I scrap almost every free minute I have!! My other hobbies are reading, cycling, knitting, watching English detectives, travelling and walking. To be able to pay for my scrap addiction I work in a little HR office in town for 15 hours a week.
Five Fun Facts:
1) When I was little I wished I was Pippi Longstocking, I would always dress up as her, wearing different socks and my father’s shirt and shoes
2) I love books and before I discovered scrapbooking I always wanted to have my own bookstore
3) I love line dancing, even though here in Holland it’s no considered so NOT cool!
4) I hoard scrapbooking supplies and have enough to start my own store
5) I can’t get through the day without coffee! (lots of coffee!)