My name is Kat Benjamin and I live with my husband of 3 years, Eric, on the beaches of North Carolina. We will be moving to Tampa, FL within the next two months and are excited for the change. I have been scrapbooking regularly since 2009 – I love recording memories and playing with embellishments and pretty paper. Eric and I don’t have any children yet, but we do have 2 adorable nieces (plus a nephew on the way!) who show up in my scrapbooking projects all the time.
My Favorite Pretty Little Studio Products:
I love all the confetti packets and the fun label stickers!
When Did you Start Scrapbooking:
I dabbled in scrapbooking in 2008 while my husband (then boyfriend) was deployed to Iraq. I wanted to make him a scrapbook. I really got in to the hobby late in 2009.
Where do you find your inspiration?
I love to browse the blogs of talented paper crafters. And, I love Pinterest, of course. There is unlimited inspiration there!
Five Fun Facts About You
- My real name is Kathleen, but I’ve gone by Kat for most of my life.
- I chew A LOT of gumballs when I scrap. Like, A LOT a lot.
- I hate the grocery store. Luckily, my husband is usually more than willing to the food shopping.
- I went to college in New Orleans – it was so much fun!!
- I have my degree in communications and political science…but I have applied to go back to school and get a degree in graphic design – I would love to have my very own paper company one day!