I was born in Puerto Rico but I just moved to Texas. I’m an ARMY Wife and Mom to 2 little tornado girls, Ithamar who is 5 and Layla who just celebrated her first year. I’ve loved many types of crafting since I was a child but Paper Crafting has been my favorite for a while.
WHEN DID YOU START SCRAPBOOKING?
I started scrapbooking when my oldest daughter was born. I wish I knew about scrapbooking when I was even younger.
WHERE DO YOU FIND YOUR INSPIRATION
I am a Pinterest junkie!! So I visit Pinterest at least 30 minutes every day, I have to! I also love Instagram but I am not great at scraplifting so I am mostly inspired by the products I work with.
FIVE FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU
- I am the only crafter in my family.
- My name is Jennifer but since I don’t like it everyone calls me Jennie.
- Until 14 I used to write my Jenny with a “Y” but another Jenny started to copy my signature so I changed it to Jennie.
- Orange is my favorite color but I don’t own many orange things or scrapbook supplies
- I love everything 60’s and 70’s music, decor and fashion!