Hi there, Stacey with you today sharing another layered scrapbook page. I have used bits and pieces from 6 whole collections here! It’s awesome how you can do that with Pretty Little Studio products. It’s fantastic that somehow all of the colours out of these collections worked with this one layout. I started with the Wonderland Collection but as I went on I wanted to add some of the Baby Jack collection to tie in with my adorable photo of my baby. The feather Die Cuts from the Wonderland Collection are just stunning and I couldn’t help but layer both in together here as a feather arrow. So there you go, mixing and matching is super duper fun!
Pretty Little Studio Products Used:
- Wonderland Collection: Paper – Sledding, Let It Snow – Grey, Fireplace, Shivering, Die Cut – Frozen Feather 4″, Die Cut – Frosty’s Arrow’s, Journaling – Winter Song
- Marigold Collection: Vintage Die Cut Butterfly Bush
- Treasure Island: Paper – Welcome Aboard, Garland – Beach House Bunting, Clear – Wild Cat Coast
- Let’s Go Travel: Journaling – Stencil 3 x 4 cards
- Baby Jack Collection: Vintage Die Cut – Baby Seth, Cut Outs – Baby George Polaroid Tags, Stickers – Baby Words
- You and Me Collection: True Love Gold Flags, Stickers – Sweetheart Watercolour, Flair – My Deer Buttons