Hello everyone! Today I want to show my winter layout. Only the color white is associated with fun in the snow, other colors in this work are fun and intense. The layout has two titles, the second of them have performed with flair button ” love an ordinary day” from the collection of Holiday Cheer.
Have a nice day!
PLS Products Used:
- Holiday Cheer: Flair Buttons Love Christmas
- Marigold: Shipping Tags chrysanthemum , Wisteria Word Flags
- Neapolitan: Orange Sorbet Tabs
- Sand Castle: Shipping Tags Beachside
- Birthday Cake: Cupcake, Cheese Cake, Spice Cake Pattern Paper; Party Streamers Paper Ribbons
While I love using flair on just about every scrapbook page I create, I also love to include flair in other kinds of projects. When I wanted to make a holiday bow for my baby girl, the first thing I pulled from my stash was Pretty Little Studio flair.
I made a simple bow out of felt and simply hot-glued the flair to the center of the bow.
I attached the bow to a headband with more hot glue. From start to finish, the bow was ready to wear in about ten minutes.
This project was so easy – and ended up being so cute! – that I have already set aside more Pretty Little Studio flair to add to the center of flowers and other hair accessories. Give it a try! You’ll have a unique, durable and darling piece for your little one.