I started by using a cut file for my title, cutting it from white cardstock. Next, I used four spray inks to add in color to the negative from my cut file, this allowed me to back the words and mermaid tail with vellum and then inlay them on the colored cardstock negative piece.
I used Bingo Cards and patterned papers behind my two photos that I printed at about 3×4. The two photos were adhered to tissue paper from my stash and then I built up the layers behind them.
I used three die cut clouds above the photo, adding a word sticker. The large cloud was adhered to the page with foam adhesive.
I love banners! I can find a place to put them on most any layout. I machine-stitched mine using white thread.
I layered a flair badge, die cut and word sticker on the banner for more details on this page. The background and title took the majority of my time so the embellishing is more minimal this time.
A secondary title is below the photos, and I added another word sticker in black to balance the black font on the word stickers and patterned paper behind the photo.