Tell us a little about yourself. I live in Sunny Southern California and attend San Diego State University. I am a Food and Nutrition major and plan on becoming a Registered Dietitian. I really enjoy the time I spend with my family-they mean the world to me! My boyfriend and me have been together for about 2 and half years now. I follow my brother and boyfriend all over the country because both of them race go-karts and cars all over the place.
When did you start scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking in high school-about 2-3 years ago back in high school but I’ve always been creative!
What is your style? I don’t think I really have a particular style but I do like layers and embellishments!
When do you find time to scrap? Between school, volunteer work and going home, I try to squeeze in scrap time whenever I have any free time. I tend to get caught up in everything I have to get done so I try to reward myself with an hour of scrap time here and there.
What is your favorite PLS product? If I had to choose one, it would be any of the journaling tags. They are so versatile and useful!
Where to you get your inspiration? Lately my inspiration has come from pinterest but other times it comes from other scrapbook galleries or magazines.
What is your favorite color to scrapbook? Right now, its yellows, blues and greys!
List 5 fun facts about you:
- I was a cheerleader in high school.
- My favorite TV shows are House MD, Dexter, and Sex and the City.
- I volunteer at a Diabetes camp during the summer and at a local hospital during the school year.
- One of my favorite places is the beach (hence why I go to school in San Diego).
- I have a HUGE soft spot for animals but bugs-they are a VERY different story