I loved making a cover page for December with a journaling card, Santa die cut and little stars and micro beads stitched inside one of the pockets. I layered some of the papers with doilies and chipboard in the corner.
- PAGE 1: I misted one bingo card for one of the top pockets, and placed one of the large numbers in the other pocket, then I filled the bottom with paper and ribbon and an embellished sack with garlands, word flashcards, and little tags from my stash also I included a red felt pocket.
- PAGE 2: I have another bingo card used here, and a pretty journaling card, that I misted. I have some paper that I placed in the bottom, embellished with a Festive Bookmark Tag, a Christmas Home Perforated Label, a Story Book Christmas Tab and a Christmas Castle Banner Flag.
- PAGE 3: Here I used one of the Festive Bookmark tags in one top pocket, and stapled one of the Christmas Castle Banner tags on the other side. On the bottom your will see more paper, a bingo card, an envelope and washi.
- PAGE 4: I stapled on two Deck the Halls Paper Ribbons, then embellished a little envelope on the top with a bingo card, a Christmas Home Perforated Label, chipboard, ribbon and a 2″ Jolly Santa Vintage Tag and 2 vintage pins. The bottom has a shipping tag with twine and chipboard.
- PAGE 5: The bottom of this layout is paper and felt with twine and a diecut. The top has an embellished tag with a Starry Night Journaling Card, felt, chipboard, ribbon, a Story Book Christmas Tab and finished off with lots of stitching. The other side has two of the gorgeous paper ribbons, placed over the ones on the opposite page.
- PAGE 6: Simply a a Festive Bookmark Tag, a Christmas Castle Banner Flag, and a Festive Blue Number Tag. I placed a page behind that is only one sheet of the Let’s Be Jolly 8×8 Pattern Paper.
Lisa will be showing us her whole process behind her December Daily through out the month. Stay Tuned for pages 7-25.
Lisa is using our Christmas at Home & Jingle Bells Collections for her December Daily.
MORE INSIDE DETAILS