- Step 1: Take as many folder and close the tabs. My folders are 6×9.
- Step 2: Take and fold the folders in half.
- Step 3: Then take a pair of scissors and put holes through the middle in 2 spots for the twine. This is what will keep the album together.
- Step 4: Tie the twine on the outside.
- Step 5: Open the tops trace on paper so you can still see the tops but paper will cover them.
- Step 6: Decorate however you wish. And what is nice is if you have to many pictures to add the folder opening can hold extra pictures.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope I inspired you to make a fun mini album.