Leave a comment with a link to your layout. We would love to see your creations!
For the month of August all participants will receive a $5 coupon
This week we challenged two of our Design Team members to create Layouts with this sketch.
Celine Le Guay
This time, I decided to keep the shape of the sketch but with only one picture. I replace the others by squares of papers and a mini-paper ribbon banner.
Some Small tricks I did on this page:
- Staples – frugal and quick to adhere 2 12×12 pieces of cardstock.
- 3d foam glue for all tags and cards to add some texture
- Bottle Caps are perfect for Pretty Little Studio mini round tags – cover with same size epoxy piece
- Self-Adhesive letters are not very adhesive at all. To fix it in no time – cover them with simple office clear tape, great for a vintage look
- Train Tickets are great for dates if you don’t want or need to add the year.
- Journaling – Make your hidden journaling tag using Pretty Little Studio’s tags, one for journaling and the second for the pretty side look – they are the same shape and size and can be glue together instantly
Products used: Antique Store Paper Collection, Antique Word Flashcards, Orange Juice Vintage Tags, Gazette Bracket Cards, Train Ticket Calendar Tags, Starburst Number Tags, Simplicity Mini Bunting Flags, Mini Fresh Eggs Vintage Tags, Bingo Cards, Antique Ledger Brackets- Brights Other: Sassafras Lass Flowers, Bottle Caps, Coredinations Cardstock, Basic Gray PP, Epiphany Felt and Buttons, Letter: American Crafts and Cosmo Cricker, Tea Die Ranger Distress, Baker’s Twine, Brads