- Cut one 8×1.5 inch strip and one 3×1.5 inch strip (the 8 inch strip isn’t long enough to create a rosette on it’s own). Score the patterned paper every 1/4 inch.
- Put the rosette together, add a 1.5 inch circle over the middle of the rosette. Adhere the 4 using pop dots.
- Cut an 8×2 inch strip of yellow and an 7x.5 inch strip of star paper.
Trim the ends to create ribbon darts. Attach the two pieces of paper to the bag, using staples under the area where the rosette with be attached
- Run twine under the rosette and wrap a paper ribbons around the twine and attach them with a mini staple so that they slide freely.
- Line up all the paper ribbons and adhere into position. Attach the end of the twine. Attach the large pieces of patterned paper using more adhesive to prevent moving.
- Here’s your new bag to use!