Leave a link to your layout/card/project below. We would love to see your creations!
One person will be randomly chosen to receive a $5 coupon.
This week we challenged Alyssa, Carole, and Cassandra to create with this Technique Challenge.
OTB Challenge ends on Wednesday, April 25. Winner will be posted on Friday, April 27.
- I created a clipping mask in the shape of an umbrella for my photos using Photoshop Elements 10. I also created a border for my photos in the clipping mask as well.
- Then I created some umbrella and ribbon shapes with the Summer Breeze and Hopscotch digital papers.
- I also wanted some cloud shapes for my layout so I used the magnetic lasso tool and extracted the clouds from the clouds page in the Summer Breeze digital kit.
- I also typed my title onto the cloud shapes before printing.
- I printed my elements on Epson Premium Matte Presentation paper and cut them out. I used pop dots to raise my elements from the page.
- I also used some self-adhesive gems from Creative Café to place on my raindrops for a glittery effect.
- I have also created 2 places for journaling as well.