Hi! I am Penny Smith, and I am THRILLED to be continuing on the Pretty Little Studio design team! I love the product and I am so very inspired by the owner, Melissa!! (This girl designs EVERYTHING herself, and it is always the highest quality and adorable!!) It is my privilege to be designing again on this team!!
I have been scrapbooking longer than I would REALLY like to admit, and I have been designing and teaching for about 8 years. I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful people in the industry, and LOVE to teach students new techniques or to even get people started telling their story. I am very passionate about the story, and it is very rare to see one of my layouts without journaling! I am a usually single page, eclectic scrapbooker. I love artistic bits and pieces, and I encourage people to understand that just about anything goes, because it is your story, your style, and who you are! I love layers and “white” space!
In addition to scrapbooking, I enjoy crocheting (my newest hobby) and being outside! Walking (with my dogs and family), camping, gardening, biking-if it’s nice, I’m out there!
I have a fantastic husband, who is truly my opposite-which works for us-and we are raising three CRAZY kids! (Two boys and a girl!) To add to our numbers, we are big animal lovers… dogs, a cat, a couple birds and a turtle round out the brood!
What is your favorite color? Yellow. Hard to be sad looking at yellow!
What’s your favorite TV show: Friends (yes, still) and real estate reality shows!
Five fun facts:
- I am a total “girl geek” and LOVE “superhero” movies! HUGE fan of The Dark Knight, Avengers, Iron Man, Superman. I am pretty popular with my boys that way!
- I am going to throw this out there again: I use to train dolphins. It will always be one of my favorite life experiences!
- I am adopted. My boys are “home grown” but my daughter is also adopted, from Ukraine.
- I am a real estate JUNKIE! Reality show, online listing, you name it. Real estate is eye candy to me like any other art I love!
- I DREAM of being close to the ocean one day. In fact, I am already planning a second home by the sea sometime in the future!
My favorite Pretty Little Studio product? Banners. I know they have been around for some time, but the banners (that can be made into triangles or arrows) are so varied and wonderful in almost all the lines Pretty Little Studio has!!
Your choice of any Garland flag in our store!!
Just a leave a comment to enter our contest.
Winner will be posted on September 14, 2013 on the new blog