Hello! I hope you are enjoying this week’s Christmas in July projects! Today I have a tutorial for you of a cute and simple mini album. You can always use this type of album for vacations, everyday life, birthdays, etc. It doesn’t have to be a Christmas album! Anyway, let’s get to the tutorial, shall we?
- Washi Tape
- Cardstock cut to the size of album you want (mine is 4×6)
- Place two pieces of card stock close together, leaving a small space between them.
- Place a strip of washi tape to attach the two pieces together.
- Flip the papers over and continue attaching washi tape on the back. *Tip: It works best if you wrap the tape all the way around the papers but don’t overlap it.
Repeat until all of your papers are attached together
Now for the cover:
- Hot glue a piece of cardboard in the middle of your cover paper. Leave about a 1/2 inch border around the cardboard.
- Add a dot of glue to each corner of the cardboard and fold over the corners of the paper to adhere.
- Add glue and fold over edges.
- Glue to the front of your album!
See how easy that is? And you can also use up some of your washi stash while making an adorable (if I do say so myself) mini album! I have made several of these in different sizes and I’m always happy with how they turn out. Thanks for stopping by the Pretty Little Studio blog today!