I have been scrapbooking since Mrs. Grossman stickers where the BOMB, but started designing when my best friend opened a scrapbooking store several years ago. Since then I have taught, designed, been published and met a TON of fantastic people via this industry! I am a SAHM of three kiddos, and several furry (feathered, and scaly) friends. I also have a fantastic husband who puts up with a LOT! Before children I was a RVT (registered veterinary technician).
Blog: Penny’s blog
What is your style? My style is eclectic-changing with my mood, honestly-but I tend towards “artsey” and I love “white space”!
What is your favorite color? All rainbow primaries, honestly. Preferably all together!
What is your favorite TV show? Friends (still)
List 5 fun facts about you.
- I use to be a dolphin trainer.
- Scuba diving is one of my all time favorite things, but it has been quite awhile since I have.
- I am a certified doula, and also have enough credits to go into nursing school, but changed my mind at the last minute.
- I have met many “hair” bands in the 80′s (I was a cocktail waitress in college, and bands came to that bar frequently after concerts.)
- I have no willpower regarding Starbucks “Grande Soy Chai” lattes.
What is your favorite Pretty Little Studio product? Banners
Leave a comment to be entered to win Penny’s Favorite Product
Ends: March 2, 2013