Running short on time? Here’s a quick and easy card idea you can create in 15 minutes or less. The “Collection” pattern paper includes 4” x 4” squares that are perfect for creating a beautiful card in no time.
- Cut a sheet of cardstock to 5” x 10”; score and fold to 5” x 5”.
- Cut a 4” x 4” square of pattern paper and mat on white cardstock. Adhere to center of card.
- Cut a Gazette Bracket Label in half, top to bottom.
- Adhere one half to left edge and one half to right edge, with brackets pointing toward center.
- Stamp a sentiment onto a Cookie Cutter Label. Adhere to right edge of card, approximately 1” from bottom edge.
- Punch a butterfly shape from scrap cardstock and glue to top left of card.